Cheesecake bars with banana puddingCheesecake bars with banana pudding https://gardenproduceimport.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/Banana-Pudding-Cheesecake.jpeg 600 500 admin admin https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/1d6c76befedf0ad151d095444532b39e?s=96&d=mm&r=g
- no comments
CHEESECAKE BARS WITH BANANA PUDDING
These delicious bars combine the best of several beloved desserts.
A delicious, easy Nilla wafer crust and a layer of fresh banana cheesecake, which is topped with the fluffiest cream shake.
RECIPE CHEESECAKE BARS WITH BANANA PUDDING
Total preparation time 6 hours 40 minutes (including chilling)
4 tbsp. of melted unsalted butter, slightly cooled, plus a bit more for the pan
2 cups of finely crushed Nilla wafers
3 tbsp. of granulated sugar
1⁄2 tsp. of kosher salt
FILLING AND ASSEMBLY
3 packages (8 oz) of cream che
ese, room temperature
3 ripe bananas
1 can (14 oz) of sweetened condens
4 large eggs, room temperature
1 tsp. of kosher salt
1 tbsp. vanilla bean paste or 1 vanilla bean, split half lengthwise
2 cups of heavy cream
1⁄2 cup of full-fat sour cream
1⁄4 cup of powdered sugar
PREPARATION OF CHEESECAKE BARS WITH BANANA PUDDING
1. Place a rack in the middle of the oven; preheat to 325°F.
Line a 13×9″ or 12×8″ baking pan with two pieces of parchment paper, leaving an overhang on all sides. Anchor the parchment to the pan with metal binder clips.
2. Stir Nilla wafers, sugar, salt, and the remaining 4 tbsp, of butter in a medium bowl.
3. Press the mixture into an even layer in the bottom of the prepared pan; it won’t hold together but will pack like sand.
4. Bake until toasted, about 10 minutes.
5. Let cool.
FILLING AND ASSEMBLY
1. While the crust is cooling, beat the cream cheese in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment on medium-high speed, stopping the motor occasionally, scraping down the sides of the bowl, and beater, 3 minutes. Reduce speed to medium and drop in pieces of banana, a little at a time, breaking up and incorporating completely before adding more (Adding the bananas slowly helps blend them into the cream cheese).
2. Scrape down the bowl and beater again, then beat 2 minutes on medium-high speed, covering the mixer with a splash guard or kitchen towel to avoid spatter. Reduce speed to medium-low and pour in the condensed milk; beat, scraping down the bowl halfway through, 2 minutes. Reduce speed to low and add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition; mix in the salt. For the silkiest cheesecake, strain filling through a fine-mesh sieve into a jug or pitcher, pushing through with a rubber spatula. Stir in vanilla paste or scrape in vanilla seeds and mix well.
3. Knock the stand mixer bowl or jug against the counter a few times to release any trapped air. Let the filling sit for 2 minutes, then pour into crust.
Bake the cheesecake until 2″ of edges are puffed and ITS center wobbles slightly when the pan is gently shaken, 30–35 minutes, depending on the size of the pan. Turn off the oven and keep the door slightly open (a wooden spoon works fine).
4. Let the cheesecake cool still inside the oven for 30 minutes. Transfer the pan to a wire rack and let the cheesecake cool completely. Chill until cold, at least 4 hours, covering with wax paper or plastic wrap after 1 hour.
5. When you are ready to top the cheesecake, beat heavy cream, sour cream, and powdered sugar in the clean bowl of a stand mixer with whisk attachment on medium-high until stiff peaks form, about 5 minutes.
Spread the topping all over the chilled cheesecake. Chill, uncovered, at least 1 hour before serving.
6. Serve the cheesecake slice with a hot dry knife and serve cold or at room temperature.
Bake it ahead – Cheesecake can be made a week in advance.
Be sure to bring the cream cheese and eggs to room temperature where indicated; this helps the filling blend without splitting.
Scrape down the bowl and beaters frequently, and strain the cheesecake filling through a strainer, this will ensure the smoothest and silkiest filling.
Chill the cheesecake for an hour in the refrigerator before covering it to prevent condensed water from dripping off the top. These cheesecake bars are even better after a night in the fridge.
For more delicious recipes, follow us on our social networks and visit our website, week by week we will be uploading recipes with the freshest and most delicious ingredients.