Did You Know…?Did You Know…? https://gardenproduceimport.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/POST-BANANA-BENEF1.jpg 700 600 admin admin https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/1d6c76befedf0ad151d095444532b39e?s=96&d=mm&r=g
- no comments
DID YOU KNOW…?
The banana provides vitamins A, C, B1, B2, B6, B9 folic acid, and E.
On the other hand, in terms of minerals, there are potassium, magnesium, iron, selenium, zinc, and calcium.
It should be noted that the World Health Organization (WHO) recommends the consumption of at least 5 servings of fruit per day.
WHY DOES WHO RECOMMEND THIS AMOUNT OF CONSUMPTION PER DAY?
It is said that this benefits humans, because it improves intestinal health, reduces the risk of chronic non-communicable diseases, improves physical appearance, and has an adequate supply of all the nutrients required to maintain balance in the functioning of the body.
DO YOU KNOW WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THE “BANANA”?
According to the specialized portal “Better with Health”, this fruit has minerals such as magnesium, potassium, folic acid, and astringent substances. On the other hand, its rich fiber content helps constipation and easy digestion. In addition, it is a low-fat food so it is ideal for people who are dieting.
The meaning is mostly known as an edible fruit of the banana, elongated and curved, with a green peel that turns yellow when ripe.
BELOW, WE PRESENT SOME BENEFITS OF BANANAS:
1. PROTECT THE HEART: Bananas protect the heart thanks to their high content of potassium, an essential electrolyte for the proper functioning of this organ. Bananas contain fiber, potassium, folate, and antioxidants, such as vitamin C. All of these support heart health.
A 2017 Trusted Source review found that people who follow a high-fiber diet have a lower risk of cardiovascular disease than those who follow a low-fiber diet. Those who ate the most fiber also had lower levels of low-density lipoprotein (LDL) or “bad” cholesterol.
2. COMBAT CONSTIPATION: It is a food rich in fiber that is considered very useful to improve intestinal transit and digestive processes. Bananas contain water and fiber, which promotes regularity and promote digestive health. Bananas contain water and fiber, both of which promote regularity and promote digestive health. One medium banana provides about 10% of a person’s fiber needs for a day. One medium banana provides about 10% of a person’s fiber needs for a day.
Bananas are also part of an approach known as the trusted source of the BRAT diet, which some doctors recommend for treating diarrhea. Bananas are also part of an approach known as the trusted source of the BRAT diet, which some doctors recommend for treating diarrhea. BRAT stands for bananas, rice, applesauce, and toast.
BRAT stands for bananas, rice, applesauce, and toast. Diarrhea can lead to a loss of water and electrolytes, such as potassium. Diarrhea can lead to a loss of water and electrolytes, such as potassium. Bananas can replace these nutrients.
3. PREVENTS DEPRESSION: Experts point out that the intake of this food can help to increase the feeling of fullness due to its great vitamin contribution. Bananas contain reliable source tryptophan, an amino acid that can help preserve memory, increase a person’s ability to learn and remember things, and regulate mood.
4. bits of help PREVENT CANCER: Banana can help prevent kidney cancer if consumed regularly. It should be noted that in general, the consumption of fruits according to experts prevents this disease.
5. POTASSIUM: Bananas are rich in the mineral potassium. Potassium helps maintain fluid levels from a trusted source in the body and regulates the movement of nutrients and waste products in and out of cells. Potassium also helps muscles contract and nerve cells respond. It keeps the heart beating regularly and can reduce the effect of sodium on blood pressure.
Potassium can reduce the risk of kidney stone formation as people age. In turn, healthy kidneys
ensure that the correct amount of potassium remains in the body.
A medium-sized banana contains 422 milligrams. A reliable source (mg) of potassium. It’s best to try to get potassium from dietary sources, like bananas. Otherwise, potassium supplements are available to buy online.
ALSO, IT PREVENTS SOME SYMPTOMS SUCH AS:
• Helps promote good blood circulation.
• It acts as a protector against ulcers in the stomach and intestinal mucosa.
• Promotes the proper functioning of the nervous system and prevents the occurrence of muscle cramps.
• It fights anemia, and this is due to its iron content.
• Improves muscle relaxation and recovery after physical activity.
• Thanks to its zinc content, it prevents hair loss and promotes good skin health.
Nutritional Information Cavendish Bananas
The following table shows the amount of each nutrient in a medium-sized banana. It also shows how much an adult needs each nutrient, according to the 2015-2020 Dietary Guidelines for Americans. The requirements vary according to the sex and age of the individual.
• Vitamin C
• Beta carotene
• Alpha carotene
Bananas in the diet:
Fresh bananas are available throughout the year. Unlike some fruits, bananas continue to ripen after harvest.
Bananas constantly ripen at room temperature. To mature faster, people can try storing them in a paper bag. Refrigerated bananas will ripen more slowly.
The outer peel of the banana will darken in the refrigerator, but the banana itself will stay intact longer.
- Posted In: